Booster Control Set.
1x Easypress Control Unit
EASYPRESS Electronic pump controllers
The EASYPRESS series consists of electronic devices designed to start (when a tap is turned on) and stop (when a tap is turned off) single-phase pumps.
The microprocessor protects the pump from dangerous working conditions, such as dry running, and allows the pump to be restarted either automatically or manually. It also prevents the pump from starting-up too often when small leaks are present within an installation.
There are three different models available to choose from, each with a different start-up pressure and easily identified by the coloured cap positioned at the rear of EASYPRESS, suitable for delivering supply to different heights.
Pumped liquid: clean water
Use: domestic/light commercial
Range: electronic pump controllers
Max flow rate: 200 l/min (12 m³/h)
Working pressure: 10 bar
Start-up pressure: 1.5 bar
Maximum liquid temperature +65 °C
Ambient temperature up to +40 °C
Burst pressure > 40 bar
Protection: IP 65
VOLTAGE: 230 V - Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Max current: - 10 A EASYPRESS I
NEW MODEL DESIGN PKm60 REPLACES old larger PKm60
Pedrollo PKm60 Booster Pump
Innovations and improvements to previous model of pump:
Improved anti-seizure system - Freedom from seizure is guaranteed by:
* Motor bracket in aluminium incorporating patented brass insert.
* Pump body electrostatically powder coated internally and externally with epoxy powder and polymerization at high temperature for increased resistance to rust.
* Improved impeller location - NEW patented splined coupling system for locating the impeller on the shaft giving quieter operation and improved durability.
* Improved efficiency motor - A new concept in electrical motors with reduced operating temperature (-20°C) that improves the operating life and better efficiency for reduced energy consumption.
* More compact design - Smaller footprint with enhanced performance
* Improved powder coating painted system - more resistant to aggressive environments - up to four times better than previous version.
PKm60 Range of performance
Flow rate up to 40 l/min (2.4 m3/h)
Head up to 40m,
Manometric suction lift up to 8 m
Liquid temperature from -10°C to +60°C
Environment temperature up to +40°C
PUMP BODY: cast iron, with threaded ports ISO 228/1.
MOTOR BRACKET (patent nº IT1289150): aluminium with brass insert; reduces starting difficulties due to seizure of the impeller after long periods of inactivity.
IMPELLER: brass type with radial peripheral vanes.
MOTOR SHAFT: Shaft diameter: Ø 12mm - material: stainless steel EN 10088-3 - 1.4104.
MECHANICAL SEAL: stationary ring: ceramic - rotational ring: graphite - elastomer: NBR.
ELECTRIC MOTOR: Monophase 230vAC - 50Hz with thermal overload protector built in to the winding
INSULATION: class F.
PROTECTION: IP 44.
REGISTERED MODEL nº009875394.
PKm60® is a REGISTERED TRADE MARK
Stock Code: CP.PU.7034C
© 2015 Red Dragon Limited |
Terms and Conditions
Privacy & Cookies
Powered by Shopfront